Try Idol White Teeth Pen Free - The Kardashian Secret

What on earth is an Idol White Teeth Pen you ask? Well, let me tell you ...

The other day I happened to notice that my teeth were not quite as white as they used to be. Several of my friends have had teeth whitening done by their dentist but frankly I can't afford to spend $650 on that right now. So what to do?

I started doing some research and ran across this little gem.

Kim Kardashian has a new product called Idol White - the Kardashian Secret. And it is available for a free trial! So of course I got hold of some right away and checked it out. Wow! It actually worked! This teeth whitening pen was simple and easy to use and it was unbelievably inexpensive, especially when compared with the dentist.

So of course I had to tell you about it right away. :)

From the company - "After years of research, Idol White has been developed to help people look and feel their best without all of the hassle that comes with bleaching trays or store bought options. Idol White is convenient, simple, completely safe, and it works!"

From U.S. News and World Report - "An informed do-it-yourself approach may be cheaper and, ultimately, just as effective. In studies, he has found that at-home treatments outperform all tested in-office products."

Benefits of the Idol White Teeth Pen:

  • Guaranteed to Whiten Teeth

  • Applies in Seconds

  • Polishes While Whitening

  • Professional Results at Home

  • No Costly Dentist Visits

  • Safe and Easy to Use
The only negative about this product is that I wish it were even less expensive than it already is. But then I wish my cosmetics were less expensive too along with just about everything else. :)

My recommendation? Take advantage of the Idol White Teeth Pen Free Trial and see for yourself. I know it will work for you too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.

    ReplyDelete